twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Looking for local jobs in wetzel county, west virginia, can you help me?

I need some extra money to meet my budget...and upkeep on my car...can anyone help...
Looking for local jobs in wetzel county, west virginia, can you help me?
Have you thought about starting your own business? I don't know what your interests are but I have a home based business with Latasia jewelry and I love it! I don't run my business entirely online, but you could if you wanted to. Latasia is a fantastic, small, (but growing!) family owned company that has been around for over 15 years, and is a member of the DSA. The jewelry is beautiful, the people are great and the commissions are super! As a Latasia designer, you are your own boss...You work your own hours, and the sky is the limit on how much you can earn. I can even help you get started for free!





My contact info and website address are available on my profile. Please feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to help in any way I can! :)


Good luck!


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment