twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Are there any jobs for someone looking to work in Dr's office or at home position?

I help my mom on the weekends so I need to have off to do so and I am currently looking for a new job ASAP because they are trying to make me work them and I'm stuck in an abusive job environment. I am 25 with experience in billing,medical terminology,secretarial skills and customer service skills. I also went to school for Medical transcription. I am looking for a position in Wisconsin preferably unless paid relocation or online at home work. Someone please help!
Are there any jobs for someone looking to work in Dr's office or at home position?
Check out the Christ Centered Business you asked about at


http://integrity-income.com


fill out the Interest Form and you will see what it is all about. Our top-income earner earned $540,000 in his first year.

No comments:

Post a Comment