twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Looking for jobs in Dubai?

My husband and I live in Hyderabad and we are looking for jobs in Dubai. We have tried various places online and have even posted our resumes on various sites, but to no avail. Our jobs here are pathetic and we have no social or family life whatsoever. We have our minds set on Dubai and are eagerly trying to get jobs there and relocate.





Could someone possibly help me out with this. Anybody working for a consultancy out there reading this, please help. Really really need all the help I can get. If someone could direct me to some job opportunities, it would be great.





Thanks
Looking for jobs in Dubai?
Check the postings here.





http://www.dubaicityinfo.com/Jobs/
Reply:i will ask my niece working in dubai for 3 yr contract on how to apply. my next niece is going too.

No comments:

Post a Comment