twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

I am looking for job in any indian business or stores in texas as I am on visitor Visa & looking to work for?

I am on visitor visa and looking to work in stores, restaurants or any gas station where I can be paid by cash and looking to work with full faith. I am indian and patel by caste.
I am looking for job in any indian business or stores in texas as I am on visitor Visa %26amp; looking to work for?
you can't work legally, and it'll be pretty hard since people don't want to risk being caught with an illegal worker, the business will face heavy fines and punishments. You will most likely be deported and not allow backed into the united states ever again in your life if you were caught. This is 100% true as I've known people that had this happen to them before.
Reply:You cannot work if you are on visitor visa. Get help from your hosts and ask him/her to network with hotel, motel and food business owners.
ghetto names

No comments:

Post a Comment