twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am an advocate of High Court in India having 14+ years experience and I am looking for job opportunity?

I have exposure of practice before High Court, Debt Recovery Tribunals and Civil Courts and have 14+ years of experience in the field. I have been conducting vetting documents of financial institutions and also providing legal opinions relating to immovable properties. Liked to be appointed as Legal Manager at middle or top level, managing legal affairs of the organisation. Presently getting around Rs.1.5 lakhs per month and looking comparatively higher.
I am an advocate of High Court in India having 14+ years experience and I am looking for job opportunity?
You are not supposed to use Yahoo Answers to job search. You will probably get kicked off for this.
exotic names

No comments:

Post a Comment